What I'm most interested in:
I am particularly fascinated by language in all its variations, spoken or in writing, by being a mediator between people and their knowledge, their cultures, their languages.
Working languages: German, Spanish, English, French
Very frequently active in international politics, environmental politics, association law, governance, marketing, economy, sports, sports medicine. And in TV-shows for more than thirty years.
- Shooling in El Salvador and Germany
- Academic studies in Switzerland. Obtained my degree at the Interpreters’ School at the University of Geneva for German, Spanish, French and English.
- Active since 1972 as free-lance conference interpreter for international organizations, NGO’s, international sports associations, international enterprise, as well as for heads of state and government.
- Furthermore active for a number of years as multilingual copy-writer in advertising. Author of five travel-guides about Latin America.
- Since 1982 member of the International Association of Conference Interpreters – AIIC.